Dates and Locations Coming Soon!
We are happy to announce a new workshop called Positive Discipline: Keeping the Joy in Relationships. The Positive Discipline: KJR workshop is both fun, enlightening, and packed with experiential activities designed to help Participants improve all relationships through an even deeper understanding and embodiment of Positive Discipline Principles. Whether you have been married for 30 years or are looking for a committed relationship, this workshop provides the tools to establish, strengthen, and rediscover Connection, Passion, and Joy in any relationship.
Participants will learn:
- How Positive Discipline (Adlerian) tools can effectively support your relationship.
- How to enhance your heart connection.
- How to "be" the right person, instead of wanting your partner to "be" the right person.
- What your Lifestyle Priority (Top Card) brings to your relationship.
- How the beliefs formed in your early childhood enhance or challenge your relationship.
- How to understand and speak your partner's love language.
- How “little things” make a huge difference.
- How your relationship affects your children.
- How to listen beyond the words to what your partner really "means" and "needs".
- And many more Positive Discipline tools to bring fun and joy to your relationship.
Even though the video below is in Chinese, you will get a good idea how fun the workshop will be!