The Keeping the Joy in Relationships workshop is both fun, enlightening, and packed with experiential activities designed to help Participants improve all relationships through an even deeper understanding and embodiment of Positive Discipline Principles. Whether you have been married for 30 years or are looking for a committed relationship, this workshop provides the tools to establish, strengthen, and rediscover Connection, Passion, and Joy in any relationship. Come alone or with your partner - this workshop is about personal growth and what YOU bring to your relationship.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How Positive Discipline (Adlerian) tools can effectively support your relationship.
- How to take responsibility without guilt.
- How to "be" the right person, instead of wanting your partner to "be" the right person.
- What your Lifestyle Priority (Top Card) brings to your relationship.
- How the beliefs formed in your early childhood enhance or challenge your relationship.
- How to understand and speak your partner's love language.
- The Couple's Dialogue Process: Why it is so difficult to really listen, and what to do about it.
- How your relationship affects your children.
- How to listen beyond the words to what your partner really "means" and "needs".
- And many more Positive Discipline tools to bring fun and joy to your relationship.
Barcelona, España - Online - Disciplina Positiva en la Pareja
19 Jan 2021 6:00 PM (UTC+01:00)
(ONLINE FORMAT - 19 de enero - 11 de febrero de 2021)
REGISTRO - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmoB899gpoBJCgU0j7x6eA0I8S_ZrM1or836WSPfFVFv5Q3w/viewform
Madrid, España - ONLINE - Disciplina Positiva en la Pareja
16 Feb 2021 7:00 PM (UTC+01:00)
(ONLINE FORMAT - 16 de febrero - 11 de marzo de 2021)
REGISTRO - https://disciplinapositiva.education/online-taller-certificacion-internacional-disciplina-positiva-pareja-febrero-tardes/
Sacramento, CA - ONLINE - Keeping the Joy in Relationships
20 Feb 2021 9:00 AM (PST)
(ONLINE FORMAT - February 20 - March 27, 2021)
REGISTER - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/keeping-the-joy-in-relationships-positive-discipline-online-certification-tickets-128694722379
Keeping the Joy in Relationships (Couples Classes)
NO EVENTS SCHEDULED
KJR Couples Classes are for Couples who want to solve perpetual problems of their relationship or simply want to revitalize it. Couples who wish to use the principles of Positive Discipline to improve their relationship and at the same time achieve a healthy and respectful environment for their children. People who do not have a partner, but want to know how to give a special motivation to their lives. Psychologists, therapists, family and couples counselors, who want to know new tools and activities to apply to their private practice.
Master Trainers are certified to teach KJR Certification Training
English - Jane Nelsen, Mary Nelsen Tamborski
Spanish - Gina Graham, Alejandra Sandoval Pindeda
Portuguese - Fernanda Lee
Chinese - Suzie Zhang, Jessie Lu , Shu Li Zheng, Angela Zhang
TO BECOME A KJR MASTER TRAINER (TO FACILITATE THE 3-DAY CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP)
Teach at least two KJR classes/workshops and keep evaluations to send to your Master Trainer.
Set up two 3-day Certification Workshops and co-facilitate with a KJR Master Trainer (preferable two different Master Trainers).
The Master Trainers will be responsible for recommending you.