The Keeping the Joy in Relationships workshop is both fun, enlightening, and packed with experiential activities designed to help Participants improve all relationships through an even deeper understanding and embodiment of Positive Discipline Principles. Whether you have been married for 30 years or are looking for a committed relationship, this workshop provides the tools to establish, strengthen, and rediscover Connection, Passion, and Joy in any relationship. Come alone or with your partner - this workshop is about personal growth and what YOU bring to your relationship.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How Positive Discipline (Adlerian) tools can effectively support your relationship.
- How to take responsibility without guilt.
- How to "be" the right person, instead of wanting your partner to "be" the right person.
- What your Lifestyle Priority (Top Card) brings to your relationship.
- How the beliefs formed in your early childhood enhance or challenge your relationship.
- How to understand and speak your partner's love language.
- The Couple's Dialogue Process: Why it is so difficult to really listen, and what to do about it.
- How your relationship affects your children.
- How to listen beyond the words to what your partner really "means" and "needs".
- And many more Positive Discipline tools to bring fun and joy to your relationship.
Positive Discipline: Keeping the Joy in Relationships (KJR I)
SAN JOSÉ COSTA RICA — April 6-7, 2019
São Paulo, Brazil — April 27-28, 2019
London, England — May 18-19, 2019
This Workshop is for Couples who want to solve perpetual problems of their relationship or simply want to revitalize it. Couples who wish to use the principles of Positive Discipline to improve their relationship and at the same time achieve a healthy and respectful environment for their children. People who do not have a partner, but want to know how to give a special motivation to their lives. Psychologists, therapists, family and couples counselors, who want to know new tools and activities to apply to their private practice. Facilitators of Positive Discipline that in the future wish to become Facilitators of Keeping the Joy in Relationships. People who teach these workshops have completed the KJR Certification Training (KJR II).
KJR - CERTIFICATION TRAINING (KJR II)
Madrid, Spain — April 13-14, 2019
London, England — November 9-10, 2019
This is a Certification Training to Teach - Positive Discipline: Keeping the Joy in Relationships (KJR I)
- Attend Positive Discipline: Keeping the Joy Relationships (KJR I)
- Complete Teaching Parenting Parent Educator Certification.
- Use the tools in your own relationship and submit 5 success stories when you register.
Master Trainers are certified to teach KJR Certification Training (KJR II)
English - Jane Nelsen, Mary Nelsen Tamborski, Teryl Chapel
Spanish - Gina Graham
Portuguese - Fernanda Lee
Chinese - Suzie Zhang
Even though the video below is in Chinese, you will get a good idea how fun the workshop will be!