Listen to Dr. Jane Nelsen present an all-day workshop on four Audio CDs, including lecture, role-plays, and activities with a live audience.
Enhance your experience with a CD containing an Activity/Resource guide to personalize and deepen your learning of the 40 tools that empower you to empower your children.
- Children feel a sense of connection. (Belonging and Significance)
- Children feel respected and encouraged. (Kind and firm at the same time)
- Methods are effective long-term. (Punishment works short term, but has negative long-term results.)
- Children learn valuable social and life skills for good character. (Respect, concern for others, problem-solving, cooperation)
- Children discover how capable they are. (Encourages the constructive use of personal power and autonomy)