The new Positive Discipline Tools for Kids are designed to teach social emotional skills.
Suggestions for use:
1) Keep the cards in a special basket for kids to access.
- When experiencing a challenge, kids can randomly choose a card.
- Have the children reflect the picture and the jingle, and then follow the steps on the back.
2) Choose one card to practice every week.
3) During a family or class meeting, allow time for sharing how a tool card was or could be used.
These Tool Cards are designed to go along with the Tools for Kids Guidebook. Click Here