Now available as an online course! http://m.encourageu.valueaddon.com
Solving the Mystery of Parenting Teens helps parents:
- See the value of a shift toward a “co-pilot” role, in which parents gradually cede more responsibility to teens, giving teens the chance to make some mistakes while parents are there to provide a safety net.
- Boost confidence in their teens’ ability to learn from mistakes.
- Support their teens’ exploration and growth, while maintaining connection and limits.
- Maintain influence despite disagreements with their teens.
- Build connection, and confront their own fears as they support their teens’ growing independence and capabilities.
- Feel supported in daily challenges.