To receive your certificate as a Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educator:
Step 1 — Watch all the training videos and follow along with your study guide.
Step 2 — Find a few people to join you in practicing the activities.
Step 3 — Complete the essay questions about your experience.
Step 4 — Complete the Online Quiz. You will need to receive a score of 90% or better. (You might want to take it until you receive a score of 100%—just for fun.) Be sure to include your name (as you want it to appear on your certificate), your address, email address, and your order number. A separate order number is required for each certificate.
- 6 1/2 hours of streaming videos recorded at a live two-day workshop
- Study Guide (including activities) to follow along with the DVDs
- Positive Discipline in the Classroom Teachers' Guide (Download Version)
- Positive Discipline Parenting Tool Cards (Download Version)
- Positive Discipline Teacher Tool Cards (Downlaod Version)
- Building Classroom Community Videos