- Do you spend too much time solving student problems?
- Do your students overreact to small things?
- Do you long to create a learning community that models mutual respect?
You're Not Alone
- Many classroom leaders want an environment in which students thrive and learn in an atmosphere of mutual respect. With this video you will:
- Become familiar with the structure of a Positive Discipline classroom meeting.
- Observe students problem solving effectively in a classroom meeting.
- Learn how regular classroom meetings dramatically improve a school environment.
- Understand the importance of teaching self regulation skills to support class meetings.