To Register: https://www.positivediscipline.org/event-4159082
Facilitator(s): Becky Divinski, CPDT
Dates and Times:
05/03/2021 - 05/19/2021
Mon., Weds.: 3:30-6pm PDT
(ONLINE FORMAT) San Jose, California
Cost: $399 Early Registration, available until 04/03/2021. $450 Regular Registration. Four (4) or more registering together take $50 off the fee.. Limit 20.
Becky is a Certified Positive Discipline Trainer, Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educator, Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator, Certified Positive Discipline Early Childhood Educator, and Certified Empowering People in the Workplace Facilitator. She trains staff at schools in Positive Discipline Early Childhood and Positive Discipline in the Classroom, delivers Positive Discipline classes and workshops to parents, delivers talks on Positive Discipline, facilitates team-building workshops using the Positive Discipline concepts and tools, and applies the Positive Discipline principles at home with her own family. She also works with schools on solutions to bullying (prevention and response to bullying). Becky believes that a community approach to education benefits everyone and makes it easier to help families, schools, and organizations grow children into responsible, respectful, and happy adults.
Workshop Description: This interactive on-line live and streamed video workshop is designed for teachers, counselors, school staff and administrators who want an effective discipline approach that integrates social and emotional learning while reducing challenging student behaviors. Attendees will earn recognition as a Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educator and will learn to:
- Develop a large teaching toolbox of kind and firm discipline approaches.
- Establish explicit classroom structures and procedures.
- Create an equitable classroom community based on mutual respect.
- Understand the motivation behind students' misbehavior and how to encourage positive change.
- Facilitate effective class meetings teaching social skills and problem-solving.
- Learn Positive Discipline/Adlerian Psychology for use in the classroom and school community.
Contact: Becky Divinski, email@example.com, 4083597257