Facilitator(s): Akeha Hirabayashi/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and Times: Every Wednesday from May 5 to June 9, 2021 from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. EST
Location: Online via Zoom from Malden, Massachusetts
Cost: $230 per household or First Session Only $30 per household
Parenting Class Description: Join me in this Interactive Online Parenting Class! This six-week online workshop will teach you the most important, family-changing skills from the Positive Discipline books, and through activities. The last 30 minutes of every week will be PHPPSS, an activity that uses a specific problem/situation brought up by participants. Through this activity, the volunteer will seek solutions with help from others.
Here are some of the topics covered in this 6 week workshop.
- Alternatives for being too strict or permissive
- How to help your children feel capable
- Teach children to learn from mistakes, rather than pay for them
- What to do to avoid power struggles
- How to connect before correcting
- The difference between Encouragement and Praise
- and many many more parenting tools!
In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email.