To Register Email: email@example.com
Facilitator(s): Capucine Thireau/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and Times: Four Thursday mornings (January 21, February 4 & 18, March 11) from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Location: 1 on North Road, 2196 Morningside, Johannesburg, South Africa
Parenting Class Description: Come to discover concrete tools thanks to this method based on encouragement and which is neither permissive, nor punitive. Positive Discipline teaches important life and social skills like self-esteem, cooperation, respect, empathy, conflict management and self-confidence.
Suitable for parents of children of all ages.
You will learn:
- How to avoid power struggles and invite cooperation
- Connection before correction
- Kind AND firm parenting
- How to focus on solutions without blame and shame
- Family meetings
- Natural and logical consequences
- Encouragement vs. praise
- How to teach children to self-regulate through positive time out
- Alternatives to punishment without being permissive
- Other problem-solving tools such as the wheel of choice
- 52 Positive Discipline tools that really work...!