To Register: https://toolhows.com/upcoming-events/
Dates and Times:
01/16/2021 - 02/20/2021
10:00am - Noon Six Consecutive Saturdays
ONLINE FORMAT - Central, Austin, Texas
Cost: $375.00 Early Registration, available until 01/01/2021. $425.00 Regular Registration. Four Participants for $1,400.00 Early Bird and $1,600.00 for Regular Registration. Limit 30.
Montessori Teacher 13 years, School Leader 18 years
Positive Discipline Parenting Educator and Trainer
Master's in Transformational Leadership and Coaching
This is an online interactive and streamed video workshop designed for teachers, counselors, school staff and administrators who want an effective discipline approach that integrates social and emotional learning while reducing challenging student behaviors. Attendees will earn recognition as a Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educator and will learn to:
- Develop a large teaching toolbox of kind and firm discipline approaches.
- Establish explicit classroom structures and procedures.
- Create an equitable classroom community based on mutual respect.
- Understand the motivation behind students' misbehavior and how to encourage positive change.
- Facilitate effective class meetings teaching social skills and problem-solving.
- Learn Positive Discipline/Adlerian Psychology for use in the classroom and school community.
To Register: http://www.toolhows.com
Contact: Shawn Edwards, email@example.com, 713 824 0530